Your people can be your biggest asset and with security awareness training they can become highly effective barriers to cyber-crime. Security awareness training provides simple and effective knowledge for people to understand their environment and provides the confidence to challenge when something does not look right. The training is focussed on those with little or no cyber security or technical knowledge and is delivered in small, succinct modules using real world examples.
The sessions will cover the following:
- Introduction to Cyber Resilience
- Why it is important
- Different types of security vulnerabilities out there (technical/non-technical)
- Social Engineering
- Strong passwords and their importance
- Ishings (Spear Phishing, Vishing, Email Phishing and Smishing)
- Social media and what you put out there
- Keeping devices up to date
- Local Grown Attacks and their Impact
This training is delivered by the Eastern Cyber Resilience Centre. The trainers are highly knowledgeable, personable, and friendly and pride themselves on providing the right environment to feel comfortable and to ask questions.
Training will be online via Teams on 15th June 10-12.30pm and will cost £5 per person.
To book a place, click here.