Creating an LGBTQI+ allied community in the Maldon District.
This three hour workshop will cover:
- Lived experience of LGBTQ+ people including accessing transition and accessing services
- Myth busting and exploration of identity
- Hate crime, suicide and marginalization
- Overview of words and phrases and underpinning cultural competence
This free workshop is open to all One Maldon District partners, their Maldon based workforce, contacts and partners.
Participants will be given resources to help embed their learning and a certificate of attendance.
Sessions will be held in the Training room at Maldon District Council offices. There are 3 dates to choose from and an optional debriefing session.
- Monday 6th February, 10am-1pm
- Friday 10th February, 10am-1pm
- Monday 20th February, 10am-1pm
- Monday 27th March, 10am-12pm
To book, please click here.